Thursday, October 29, 2009

Presenting Lulu...

So I had no idea how to start this whole blogging thing and introductions are so tedious and boring to write (and read). So I asked my mom, who just happens to be Spot of http://whatpassesforsaneonacrazyday.blogspot.com/ . I know, the Spot. She's almost famous. And because she loves me and took pity on me she decided to help me out by "interviewing" me. So here goes~


Spot: So Lulu, thanks for having me over. *looks around* What a nice place you have here. Some computer genius must have designed this layout.

Me: Ohhh. You noticed? Well thank you. I happen to be fabulous at this computer stuff. *Nose grows* Okay. So actually my fantastic mother did this for me. You might've heard of her.

Spot: I just might have! So, tell me about your odd and extremely strange living arrangements. And why you'd want to move out of a perfectly nice house and leave a fantastic mother behind??

Me: I moved to live with my boyfriend Dexter up in Iowa. We live with two other guys Lance and Josh. Yes very odd. Kinda nice sometimes though, it's like having three boyfriends. Although, it's also three times the mess. Guess who cleans up?  And you totally spoil me more since I moved out. :)

Spot: So did I mention that your mother is a fantastic cook and you're probably going to starve to death now since you can't cook? I mean you once burned soup right?

Me: Yes. I did burn soup once and that will probably be a blog about the reasons I should not be allowed in the kitchen. But you know that all my roomates can cook. Maybe not as good as you but still good.

Spot: Okay, okay. Moving on...so tell me why you decided to write a blog *whispers "copycat" under her breath*

Me: Because I want to prove that I am just as awesome as you. Just kidding. I live with three guys and most of the time it's five of them over here. So I have some very interesting stories.

Spot: So who do you think your biggest literary influences were?

Me:  Hmmm. Probably my teacher for high school. Ohhh. Wait that's you! Haha. But Jane Austen is my favorite author.

Spot: So...I guess you better tell us what your hobbies are...

Me: Ummmm. Hobbies...I think you have to get up before noon to have hobbies. But I like to read, and recently I've been a facebook addict. By the way, I'm kicking your butt on yoville.

Spot:  Um...that would be because some of us have other commitments, like Blogging. So your favorite color? Movie? TV show? Person?

Me: Maccaroni & Cheese (yes, it is a color in the crayola 128 box), Spongebob Seasons, Tina Fey.

Spot: What? Tina Fey? Does she make you pumpkin dump cake??! Does she Febreeze your room? I think not!  Fine. I'm done here. You have my blessings. Go forth and blog!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woo-to-the-hoo! I'm your first comment!! Haha. Good first post dear. Can't wait to see the next one!

    ♥Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent first post! Hi Lulu and welcome (again) to your newest time eater, blogspot. If you have a job you should probably just resign due to the thousands of hours you will be spending on here writing, reading, and eating movie candy...wait thats me. I think your Mom is hilarious and it appears that you too are going to keep us entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny. Good job. Love the layout. Hope you like blogging as much as the rest of us. AND yes, your mom is famous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ... if only my daughters and I can ever get to where the two of you are ... living apart ... un .. ahem ... I mean SUCH good buds!


    My babies are 6 and 4 and we have a LO-HONG road ahead.

    I can see fabulous runs in the family!

    Awesome page, awesome post(s - I read both) - not that I expected anything less, but you did not disappoint, Spawn-Of-Spot :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn~